It's hard to beat the finish and reflective qualities found from pure carnauba paste wax. Jax Wax Classic Paste Wax is made from the highest quality of Brazilian Yellow #1 Grade of Carnauba available.
Jax Wax Classic Paste Wax will bring out the best in your paint finish, Unlike other paste waxes, Jax Wax Classic Past Wax is easy on and easy off making it easy to create a great finish.
Other than high reflective qualities, Jax Wax Classic Paste Wax is also durable. It provides an extremely hard shell over your finish - protecting against scratches and other surface contaminants. Jax Wax Classic Paste Wax also naturally diffuses UV rays from the sun to help prevent against fading and oxidation.
1. For best results - start with a clean surface!
Think of applying wax like painting a wall - the better surface you start with the nicer the finish will look.
2. Using an Applicator / Wax Pad apply the product in thin even layers.
Thin is In! Youare not addingany more protection, durability or shine by using more product. No need to use circular wiping motions! Just wipe it on in straight lines, slightly overlapping each time. By applying the product thin, you also avoid caking wax in the body seams and are not wasting product.
3. Do the entire vehicle at once.
Don't be scared - because the product comes off so easy and without streaking or hazing, it is not necessary to do sections at a time.
4. Wax your windshield, glass, mirrorsand chrome.
The product works similar to rain repellent products, will not streak with the wipers and is a lot easier to apply.
5. After the product dries, wipe it off with a microfiber towel and reveal a brilliant finish!
Turn your towel over frequently to achieve best results. For best results and to eliminate scratching use a Microfiber Towel.
6. Final but Most Important Step - Take a step back and enjoy the results or your work. While you're at it, take a minute or two and dress the tires to complete your detail.
7. Maintain It - For in between waxes to keep your ride looking like new and to extend the protection of the wax use a quick detailer like Jax Wax Body Shine or Jax Wax Hawaiian Shine