BLACK TRIM RENEW (8 OZ)
Faded Black Plastic Trim is now a thing of the past!
Jax Black Trim Renew is our go-to product for renewing plastic exterior trim pieces that are extremely faded due to sun exposure. This product is infused with dye so it is very effective at penetrating the plastic and restoring the surface to a like new factory condition for months.
1. Make sure to clean the plastic trim piece thoroughly with an all-purpose cleaner like our Super Citrus. Once clean, dry completely.
2. You should wear gloves during this application so Jax Black Trim Renew doesn't get on your hands.
3. Tape off any painted or chrome area that is near the plastic trim piece. If you accidentally get Black Trim Renew on one of these surfaces, wipe off immediately before it dries.
4. Pour a few drops on a Jax Ceramic Applicator or a Jax Round Foam Applicator and apply a thin even coat to the plastic trim piece. Let the product sit on the surface for 5 minutes, then wipe off with a microfiber utility towel.
5. Black Trim Renew will need 4-6 hours to cure. Do not let any moisture come in contact with the treated piece in this time.
6. Depending on how bad the plastic trim piece is a second application may be necessary.